If you are willing to have a quick desert done, then pineapple and blueberry cake is a superb solution for you. This is one of my favorite recipes have been those shared by my friends and family members over the years!
What you need for this dish:
- One can of crushed pineapple - 20 oz.
- One can of blueberry pie filling - 20 oz.
- Yellow cake mix - one pack
- 3/4 cup of melted butter
- One cup of chopped pecans
Process of making pineapple and blueberry cake:
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Use your butter to smear a 13 x 9 inch baking dish
- Spread crushed pineapple in your pan
- Top it with blueberry pie filling
- Sprinkle yellow cake mix over the filling and drizzle melted butter over top of cake mix.
- Spread chopped pecans on top
- Bake your dish for 35-40 minutes
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream (optional)